Jobs at Curtin
How we hire
You may apply for Current Vacancies that are being advertised or you may send an Open Application.
Your application should include the following:
[a]The cover letter and the Curriculum Vitae (CV)
[b]Where requested, statements addressing the Selection Criteria
[c]Certified copy of academic qualifications, transcripts and awards
(For on-line application and application via e-mail, where a candidate is deemed suitable for possible interview, HRD will notify the applicant on the need to fulfill requirements [b] and [c]).
After you have completed or submitted the application form, it will be screened against our requirement. Only short listed candidates will be notified or invited for interview.
Note to applicants
Please be informed of the following:
1. Sending in your written application(s) or completing the on-line application form(s) involves no commitment on either party.
2. Sending in your written application(s) or completing the on-line application form(s) involve no commitment for Curtin University Malaysia to invite you for a discussion or interview.
3. Your written application(s) or your completed on-line application form(s), will be the property of Curtin University Malaysia, hence, we will not be obliged to return them to you.
4. Upon receiving your written application(s) or your completed on-line application form(s), Curtin University Malaysia has the right to verify all statements contained in them and to make any necessary reference checks.
5. Your application(s) will be kept as CONFIDENTIAL and data/information contained in your written application(s) or your completed on-line application form(s) will be protected adequately.
Applying for a job
Application by post is addressed to:
Staffing Management Section,
Human Resources Department,
Sarawak Campus, Malaysia,
CDT 250, 98009 Miri,
Application via E-mail
Please read the Application Requirements before sending your application. Rename your Curriculum Vitae (CV) file with your name and label the subject of your e-mail with Job Application and specify whether it’s for an academic or general position.
The Application for Employment Form can be downloaded here.
E-mail your application form, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to:-