This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

Curtin campus transfers

How to apply and what supporting documents need to be prepared?

The following documents are needed to support your transfer application:

  • Front detail page of your passport
  • Enrolment advise slip
  • Academic eRecord.

Both Enrolment advise slip and Academic eRecord can be downloaded from Oasis.