This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

Domestic student pass

All Malaysian Non-Sarawakian students must apply for the Student Pass through the Student Services Department (Student Pass Office) during Orientation Week. It is a requirement by Immigration Sarawak for Malaysian Non-Sarawakian students to apply for the Student Pass while studying in Sarawak.