Curtin Malaysia Scholarship (Degree)
- Malaysian Citizen
- Full-time enrolled student in any Degree programme at Curtin Malaysia
- Curtin Malaysia Foundation moving to Degree with minimum Foundation CWA 80%, OR
- Curtin Malaysia Diploma moving to Degree with minimum CWA 80%
- Current CM degree students (Second Year onward) with the latest CWA 80%
- Not presently holding other scholarships
Amount of Award & Duration
- 100% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 50% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
- 25% scholarship towards course fee only for the first year of study
*All other fees and expenses are to be borne by the recipients.
- The CWA of 80% must be achieved at the time of application.
- Please also note that students meeting the criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is not guaranteed as all applications go through a selection process. Only selected students will receive the scholarship.
The application must be submitted with all the required documents as below:
- Complete Online Application Form: Click Here (Please login using your Curtin Malaysia Student Webmail or Gmail)
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport / Identification Card
- Copy of Academic eRecord
- Offered in Semester 1 and Semester 2
- Online application period is to be announced.
- The University reserves the right to vary any decisions and/or terms and conditions relating to the scholarship awards. All decisions made by the University are final and binding.