What you should consider before making your arrangement?
1. Examine the property thoroughly against the Tenancy Agreement and the Inventory of Contents before signing.
2. Highlight any discrepancies/defects to the Landlord immediately and request for it to be fixed/replacement. This can avoid potential misunderstanding when you are moving out.
1. The property must be in a clean and livable condition.
2. Ensure Inventory items are in same condition it was when you moved in.
3. Landlords have the right to deduct any expenses out of your deposit if defects were found.