Transferring to Curtin Australia
Criteria to apply to transfer and continue to the other Curtin Campus:
- Current Academic Status must be in “Good Standing” or “Conditional”
- Applicable for those who complete at least one semester in the Degree programme at Miri Campus.
Below are the guidelines on how to transfer to Perth Campus.
Step 1: Fill in the International Application for Admission Campus Transfer Request Form
Step 2: Submit the completed form and the documents required to International Student Office:
- A photocopy of the passport detail page
- A photocopy of Curtin Malaysia transcript or the eAcademic Record (from Oasis)
- A photocopy of Curtin Enrolment Advise Slip (from Oasis)
- A complete Genuine Student Assessment Form – for international students from certain countries
- Campus Transfer Advice (IF your academic status is “Conditional”)
Once complete all the documents required as per above, please submit in a hard copy to International Student Office or submit in a soft copy by emailing all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students who wish to transfer to Perth Campus are required to submit all the documents 6 months before the new semester commences (the orientation date).
If you are applying as a new student, please apply directly through the website.
For the accommodation at Perth Side – please refer to the link given – http://international.curtin.edu.au/perth/accommodation/
For International students, it is advisable to go through an agent for the Australian Student Visa application.
Deadlines for Application
To join the February intake: 31st October in the earlier year
To join the July intake: 31st March of the same year
If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com or drop by the International Student Office.