|CGPA||To verify the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) achieved by a student. The CGPA is a calculation used in Malaysia.|
|Student Status||To provide proof of current enrolment in a Curtin Malaysia course.|
|Foundation Completion||To confirm a student completed Curtin Malaysia completion date.|
|EPF Withdrawal||Employee Provident Fund (EPF) withdrawals. For the application of EPF Withdrawal, please provide a copy of your Curtin Offer Letter and current semester invoice or receipt for our reference.|
Information contained Student ID number, Full name of the student, Course commencement date, Semester enrolled, Title of course, Course duration, Semester fee, Annual fee, Total program fee
|Open bank account||To verify a student’s status at Curtin University Malaysia as a supporting document for opening of Bank Account.|
Information contained Student ID number, Full name of student, Course commencement date, Semester enrolled, Title of course, Course duration
Please provide a copy of your Curtin Offer Letter.
|Letter Offer||The offer letter will include information on your programme of study, tuition fees, your start date and any academic/non-academic conditions you may need to satisfy.|
Please liaise with the Admission Office.
|Withdrawal||To confirm a student withdraws from a Curtin Malaysia course.|
How to apply
Fill in the Domestic Requisition Form
- Ensure all details is correct and complete.
- Proceed with payment and attached the copy receipts into the online form.
- Your order will be processed within 3 working days after payment. Please note that for mailing request, the mailing times are dependent upon your location.
- There will no refund after payment has been made. You can consult with us before you proceed with the application and payment.
If you require assistance with ordering your documents please contact the Student Service Centre at +6085 630 100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find below the charges per each document that are requested from Student Services Office.
- Student Status Confirmation Letter – RM10
- CGPA Letter – RM10
- EPF Withdrawal Letter – RM10
- Reprint of Foundation Academic Transcript – RM10
- Reprint of IEP/Foundation Completion Certificate – RM50
- Request for additional copy of Letter of Offer – RM10
- Replacement of Student ID Card (lost or forget ID during Examination) – RM50
The payment is non-refundable for any circumstances.